Monday, 18 April 2016

Daily Make-up Routine

Hey guys!

So I thought today I would show you all my go-to everyday makeup, never lets me down and it takes less than ten minutes, super convenient for us lazy gals!

Ok, so obviously I start off early in the morning, face is a mess and I look tired as hell (so I'm not gonna show you a picture of that) I usually wash and cleanse my face before bed so all I do in the morning is take a wipe and give it a quick cleanse to get rid of any oil or dirt that might have built up during the night. I'll give my face a quick moisturise then, cuz my face is hella dry! After all that I get down to the good stuff!

THE FACE:
Prime! I either use the Inglot makeup primer or the nivea men's post-shave balm (thank you nikkietutorials)
Foundation! depending on the day, I dip into my multitude of foundations, but at the moment I'm loving either my NARS sheer cover foundation in Mont Blanc or my Rimmel 16 hour lasting perfection foundation. I use a beauty blender to buff in my foundation because I find it gives the most flawless application.
Concealer! No question here, always, ALWAYS the collections lasting perfection concealer in fair.
Powder! Rimmel stay matte pressed powder in transparent
Bronzer & Contour! NYX highlight and contour pro pallet.
Blush! Benefit's dandelion.
Highlight! either MAC's soft and gentle or Sleek's barekissed illuminator in Monaco.

*I know this seems like a lot, but its my makeup on my face and that takes me less than five minutes to do*

THE EYES:
(get a good blending brush and its all you'll need!)
Put a warm nude colour in the crease to start, then once that's down build up the depth with a darker warm brown colour.
Get a darker brown and use it to create a V shape on the outer corner of the eye, blend in with the second warm brown you used to deepen the crease colour.
Repeat these steps under the lower lash-line of your eye too for that smokey effect.
If you want to, tight-line your upper and lower waterlines with a dark brown or black eyeliner, totally optional!
Place a nice golden colour directly on the lid where you haven't put any shadow yet and..... your done!
Mascara! Benefit's roller lash.

THE BROWS:
Usually Anastasia beverly hills dip-brow pomade in soft brown but I use a cool toned taupe brown eye shadow from Inglot too sometimes.

THE LIPS: 
This is the thing that takes me longest, because I can never decide what lip colour to wear. It totally depends on my mood that day! I find myself reaching for MAC's viva glam 2 a lot recently though, I just think it is the most perfect nude!

(Hey look, its me!)

There you have it guys! That's usually what I do to my face in the morning and how I do it. Try it out and see if it works for you!

I hope you enjoyed this new post! Let me know what you thought and leave comments for what you'd like to see next!

Talk soon

xoxo

Quinnzell

2 comments:

  1. You are so pretty!
    I love your blog, I have followed you! I also have a blog and would love for you to check it out and perhaps follow if you like it! xxxxxx http://everythingannalisejoy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annalise, I will certainly check your page out! :) xoxo

      Delete