Friday, 8 April 2016

The Liebster Award Tag


Hey guys! So a little while ago I was tagged to do the Liebster Award Tag by Ellie Victoria and I meant to do it back then but life unfortunately got in the way, it does that sometimes and I had to remove myself from blogging for a while, hence why I still haven't done it. But I'm back now and ready to get things started again! So this is the Leibster Award Tag!

I want to say a big thank you to Ellie for tagging me in this, go check out her blog, www.ellie-victoria.com. I am so honoured to be able to do this for you guys. The Liebster award is designed for new bloggers who have under 200 followers and is such a great way for new bloggers to expand and discover new blogs. Who isn't up for that? 

Rules:
  • Tag and link the person who nominated you.
  • Answer the nominators 11 questions.
  • Nominate 11 small blog with less than 200 followers, but I'm expanding that because there are blogs I believe deserve the award and I will link them in my post.
  • Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer and notify them though social media/blog.
Q1: What made you want to start a blog? 
I love blogs, and I had been following quite a few over the years. I started mine because I thought it would be a great way for me to express myself - as corny as that sounds - as well as write down anything i wanted to talk about that i maybe couldn't talk about with my family or friends. I wanted a fun outlet for my brain basically.

Q2: If you could have two beauty products for the rest of your life what would they be?
This question is the worst! Only two?! Your killing me! But if I had to choose, even though I would never want to, I would pick my Anastasia Brow Definer and my Benefit Roller Lash Mascara. 

Q3: Would you ever want blogging to be your job or do you see it more as a hobby?
In an ideal world it would be my job, as it is my dream job. I adore digital media and marketing and Im hoping to do my post grad in that area, but for now blogging is just a hobby, something fun i can do when I feel like it and something nice for people to read which will hopefully make them smile.

Q4: What is your favourite quote and for what reason?
My favourite quote is simple and is from my all time favourite disney movie, Pochontas "She goes where ever the wind takes her". I love it because it is beautiful and it is something I keep very near and dear to my heart always.

Q5: What makes you happy?
This is an easy one, my friends and family make me happy but I mostly find myself happiest when I'm alone watching movies, tv or youtube. I also love being by the beach and hearing the waves, sotting in my car while its raining outside with the heater and the radio on and napping, of course. 

Q6: What is you favourite fashion store?
Is it ok to have two? because I have two. I love Penneys/Primark and I love H&M, those would definitely have to be my favourites.

Q7: Where is your favourite place to go when your on holiday?
The most amazing place I have ever been is Thailand, so that would be my favourite. I haven't been there in a few years and i am dying to go back!

Q8: If you could live in any city in the world where would you choose?
For me this choice is easy but it is split into two different places! I would love to either live in New York or London. NY because I love it so much there and I feel at home with all the husstle and bussle of city life and London because its more like home and its closer so I can come home more often.

Q9: How would you describe your style?
Black. White. Tomboy. Girly. Comfortable. I'm basically a mess :)

Q10: What is your favourite film/tv series?
I'm going to answer both, because I want to. My favourite film is hands down Dirty Dancing! "nobody puts baby in the corner". While my favourite tv series is most likely Sebrina The Teenage Witch, purely because i watched it religiously as a chile and still watch the re-runs today! The also just announced a reboot of the show and I am beyond excited!

Q11: Where is your favourite place to go out and eat? 
I go out to eat quite often so I have a few places I love but if I was going to pick a favourite it would have to be Milanos/Pizza Express. I just cant get enough of that place! 

Thats it, all the questions Ellie tagged me to answer! 

Now I would like to tag a few Irish bolggers I'd like to see doing this next:

These are my questions:
1. Why did you choose to blog and how do you maintain your blog?
2. What it your favourite thing to do when your sad?
3. How do you get out of a "Monday Funk"?
4. What song do you listen to when you need a laugh?
5. Where is your comfy zone?
6. What is your go-to hair style? 
7. Do you prefer the beach or the city?
8. Do you have go-to fluffy socks/PJ's after a long day? 
9. Do you ever sing in the shower? If so what song do you normally sing? 
10. What is your feel good movie/tv show?
11. What is your all-time favourite beauty product? 

I hope all of you do this tag so I can read all of your answers to my questions! Have fun!

Thats it for this post guys.

Talk soon

xoxo

Quinnzell




No comments:

Post a Comment