Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Primark Haul

Hey guys!

I did a little poll over on my twitter page asking what you would like to see me pst about next and those who voted chose a haul, so here it is! You'll find my twitter link in the home bar above my posts if you want to go and take part in my next poll be sure to follow!

I was in Primark recently, or Penneys as it's called in Ireland where I'm from, and I went a little mad on the whole  spending front. In my defence I only bought practical things I knew I'd wear and things I 'needed' for the upcoming season. I know it is technically already spring but its still freezing cold and raining here so we haven't been able to put away our winter woolies yet.

The first thing I picked up was this pretty simple cardigan in a nice light brown, easy to pair other items with and good for a spring or summer evening that gets a bit chilly. At €16 I thought it was a good buy!

Next up, when I walked in I saw this really cute high neck sleeveless top and i thought it would be perfect for casual days or I could dress it up too if I wanted to. It was only €5 so I wasn't going to say no! 

I wanted to find something that was a green colour to wear with jeans, something super casual and comfortable - just my style. So when I saw this top I thought it was prefect for just that! super soft material, baggy and comfortable. A perfect casual staple for the wardrobe and it was only €6!


I then saw this really pretty, burnt orange coloured long top, with two slits going up the sids so you can see the tops of whatever trousers or skirt your wearing with it and I thought it was just perfect for this time of year, because its warm enough to wear on its own but you can pair it with a jacket or cardigan if its chilly. This was €10.



When I saw this shirt I almost died, I have been looking for a good black and white flannel shirt for ages!! I couldn't find any anywhere, so I was thrilled when I saw this in Penneys. Its big and flowy, comfortable and so perfect with a black or white top underneath and some jeans! LOVE! This was only €13 too, such a steal! 



After wondering around the tops for a bit i ventured into the PJ section and I saw this set, which I thought was just super cute, it's light for spring a summer and it was only €7! It came with little plain black cropped trousers but I forgot to put them in the picture - sorry!


So I'm sure like most of you ladies out there you need yo stock up on cotton pads and lashes from time to time, right? Well that is exactly what I did here! Cotton pads were €1 each and the lashes were only €3.50. Where could you go wrong?


Next I was a little naughty and made my way to the shoe section... I just couldn't not go have a look. I didn't intend on buying any but my shopping brain had other ideas. So i picked up these van-like shoes, they are block and have a kind of snake-skin, suede vibe to them. I thought they were perfect chill out shoes ant they were only €7 so I wasn't going to leave them behind!


So if I'm honest I did actually want to buy the next pair of shoes I got, simply because one of my friends, Sam of www.samantha-loves.com got the same pair in the tan colour and I fell in love with them so I had to pick up a pair of my own, they are only €11 and so great for this time of year!


The last pair of shoes I got are these really pretty burnt orange pair and I thought they would go perfectly with the top i had picked up in the same colour. So pretty and very spring-orientated. These were €9, so not expensive at all!


That's it guys! That is everything I recently picked up at Primark/Penneys when I decided to go down and splash out a bit...you gotta do it every now and again! 

I hope you all really enjoyed this post, let me know what your favourite item is down in the comments and what you thought of it! Be sure to follow my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages for updates on new posts coming soon!

Talk soon

xoxo

Quinnzell










No comments:

Post a Comment