Hello everyone!
Welcome back! I hope you are all excited about today's post, because I sure am! This month I have been trying out a lot of new things, including new products I've never tried before, so I thought that having a monthly subscription to a company like Glossy Box would be a fun way for me to try out new products. It's also a good way for me to talk about amazing products that you may not know of and give you all some ideas on what ones might work well for you.
Ok, lest's jump right in and get down to the beauty details. This months Glossy Box is all about 'Stepping into Spring' and with the beauty fashion trends being set on that all natural, beautiful skinned look the products couldn't be more ideal!
The first thing that caught my eye was the Naobay Moisturizing Peeling, if you saw my last post you'll know I'm all about the moisturiser! It's an organic peeling milk from the Spanish eco-brand Naobay and claims to be a 'start over' for the skin with acai tree particles to remove dull dead skin and brighten the complexion. My skin is very dry so I was excited to try this product. The consistency was nice and the beads in the milk were not too rough on the skin, the prefect light exfoliant for everyday use. I liked how clean it made my skin feel and the level of moisture was good but I still felt the need to put more on. Overall I liked this product and would recommend it if you want something gentle on your skin to get rid of any dry patches.
The Next product I received is the Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara. taking us from 'weary to wide-eyed' in seconds this mascara claims to create length and dramatic voluminous inky black eyes, perfect for this season. I tried this mascara expecting good things but I was quite disappointed with the outcome. The mascara does give coverage, although the bristles on the wand are quite hard, so not suited to sensitive eyes. The claim to dramatic volume is falsely made as the mascara only gives a darker look to your lashes. Dramatic volume is not something I would describe it as. If you like the minimal but black look on your lashes then this product is for you, however if your like me and you like that va-va-voom volume, I wouldn't recommend this product for you.
Next is the Dove Advanced Hair Studio Youthful Vitality for Ageing Hair shampoo and conditioner. I was sceptical about this product because I didn't think it would make much difference to my hair, but it did make my hair very soft and smooth with a nice shine. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry damaged hair who wants to give it some moisture and life back. It claimed to give visible fullness but I didn't really see much more fullness in my hair after using it, but perhaps the fullness comes with constant use. Does anyone have the commitment to use the same hair products all the time? If you do, tell me how you do it!
I received the Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm too. I liked it instantly because its a red tinted balm and I love nothing more than red lippy! Am I the only one? It pretty much does what it says on the tin, moisture, hydrating and a nice red tint to the lips but it does not last long and does need more than one application throughout the day. For those of us who like our balms to be girly and stylish, this is the product for us!
Lastly, I was excited about the eye shadow product I received in my Glossy Box, I love my eye shadows! The Emite Micronized Eye Shadow looks very simple in its packaging but is a beautiful champagne shade that I think compliments everybody. It is a very highly pigmented eye shadow and can be used wet or dry for different effects, however it does give a lot of fall out while dry and when blended the colour pigmentation does deplete slightly. It's a perfect base colour for your eyes and can used for a nice natural, day-time look.
I hope you all liked this post! Be sure to follow me and let me know what you thought!
Stay tuned for more!
Thanks for stopping by!
Talk soon
xoxo
Quinnzell

thats dissapointing news about the mascara and fall out of eyeshadow, but t least the presentation of the products get you haha :) x x
ReplyDeletehttp://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/
I know! I was really excited about the mascara because I'd heard great things but it just wasn't for me. Thanks for your comment and feed back, loved your blog :)
Deletexoxo
Quinnzell