Thursday, 12 March 2015

Greetings world!

So I've been playing around with the idea of starting my own blog for a while now, maybe about a year...I know, long time! But I decided today that I would take the leap and just go for it, so here it is, welcome to the Quinnzell Blog people of the interweb! 

I realise that even though I've been thinking about doing this for such a long time now today is still my first day and I still don't really know anything about blogging, I saw it as something for me to do in my spare time to clear my head or talk about what's on my mind, whether that be something about beauty, fashion, or what ever the heck I can think of spilling out on to this platform. (Harry Potter reference) I hope that I can interact with different people and create interesting conversations that won't bore the socks off people who click on to my wonderful section of the internet. I think having a community of people to interact with and share interests or opinions among is an awesome concept so that's why I wanted to start this site. 

I might not be everyone's cup of tea but for those of you who want to talk make-up, share products that we love with each other, fashion details or even what's going on in the big bad world today I would like to create a space where a community of people could do that. Anyone who wants to join me is so more than welcome! 

Let me know what you all think!, I would really love some feedback about my first post. Remember I'm totally new to this world but I am so excited to finally have taken the chance to be apart of it and cannot wait to share my likes, dislikes and opinions with everyone who reads my posts so that we can all talk and maybe even help each other! How cool is this going to be? Answer: VERY! 

Thanks for stopping by and reading my first blog post, comment or rate or what ever you do and let's get this party started! 

xoxo 

Quinnzell 

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world and congratulations! :) I have been blogging for a few years but making regular posts every week have only been for the last year, so I am also still a newbie :)

    I am looking forward to your posts and being a part of your community :)

    Cylia <3
    http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cylia! Its so nice of you to welcome me:) I can't wait to get started on posting regularly and talking about loads of different things with lots of different people!
      Loved your blog too, can't wait to read more of your posts!

      xoxo
      Quinnzell

      Delete
  2. Proud of you, great read and I can't wait to read more! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi welcome I have only been blogging since the beginning of march and I have really likeed your posts so far so if there is any information or feedback you can give me it is greatly needed and anything that you think would make it more interesting plus i love what you did with your hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tallulah, welcome to you too, and welcome to my community of Quinnzellies!
      Thanks for your comment! I love getting feed back and help with my posts so please don't be shy! I'll help you with your blog in anyway I can :)

      talk soon

      xoxo

      Quinnzell

      Delete
  4. Hi!
    I know how nerve-wrecking starting a blog can be, I only started mine out last week! I loved your post on your hair and beauty essentials, especially because I am looking for a new mascara!
    Check out my blog and I'd really appreciate any feedback!

    http://thoseyoungyears.blogspot.dk
    Those Young Years, x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment! It's great to get feedback! I'll defiantly check your blog out and give feedback where I can :)
      You should try the new Benefit Roller Lash Mascara, I just purchased it and so far I love it!

      xoxo

      Quinnzell

      Delete