Tuesday, 12 May 2015

New Purchases


Hello Everybody!

Welcome back. I have a fun post for you guys today, as you all know, I am a bit make-up mad and I've bought a few new things both this month and last that I've been trying and I thought I'd let you know what I thought of them. I'm super excited to share this with you all! 


So, without further ado, the first things I'm going to talk to you about isn't something I bought myself, my sister got them for me while she was away. I've been wanting to try them since I saw some of my favourite YouTuber's talk about them in their videos. The Two Faced Chocolate Soleil matt bronzing powder in medium to deep which Kathleen Lights mentioned in a few of her videos. I really love this bronzer, which is also a great contour, I use it pretty much everyday! Plus it smells like chocolate so who wouldn't love that? If you can get your hands on this I highly recommend purchasing it! I will defiantly be ordering more when I run out!


The second thing I got from my sister was the Two Faced better Than Sex Mascara. I saw Zoella talk about this mascara a while ago in one of her favourites videos and I was dying to try it out for myself so when I got the chance I was super excited! It is an amazing mascara and I really like how it looks on my lashes, it gives them amazing length and volume, which I love! You must try this mascara if you can, I really liked how it looked and I'll need to buy another one pretty soon, because I wear it every day! 


Next is another mascara I purchased myself, I'd been seeing it everywhere and a load of people had been raving about how good it was, so naturally I had to get it and see what all the fuss was about. It's the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara and when I say wow I mean wow with this mascara. In the descriptions I read on the box and online, the mascara is supposed to give your lashes that perfect curled effect and it couldn't be more true. I love how it makes my lashes look separated and natural but still long and gorgeous. Defiantly a must buy!

So, a few months ago I saw Tanya Burr raving about this eyeliner and I wanted to get it and try it, especially because I thought it would look really nice on me because my eyes are blue and its a lovely golden brown colour. t's the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Smog. I'm not much of a liner person but this is the creamiest most amazingly textured eyeliner I've ever had, it glides on so easily and can be blended into the perfect brown or gold smoky eye look. I really like the eyeliner, I don't wear it all the time, but when ever I do I'm never disappointed with the look.
Next thing is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Soft brown. It's something I've been waiting to try for months, everyone has been saying how good it is and I was dying to get my hands on it so when I finally did I had no hesitation with putting it straight on! It is a very creamy consistency and a little goes a long way with this product, so be careful not to use too much or your brows will be having a bad day. Light brush strokes are best with an angles brush, I use the Inglot 17TL, but any angled brush would do. It's a great product and I would really recommend it, just get the right colour for you!

As if all the above wasn't enough I also got two of the brand new nail polishes from Suzanne Jackson's SOSU line. I picked up the colours Rock Candy, a very pretty baby pink perfect fr summer time and Serial Shopper a beautiful coral colour which would be great on holiday with a tan. They don't go on super smoothly, but I must admit I'm not the most talented when it comes to painting my nails. The colour is so pigmented and vibrant, really nice and they don't chip easily or come off either. They are a bit pricey if your buying more than one but they are worth money if you ask me.

The last thing I got was the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water which I use to take off my make-up everyday. I had been using a facial wash, but it left my skin feeling really dry afterwards and I was getting fed up with having to use so much moisturiser, which made my face oily and sticky. So I found this alternative, I just use it on cotton pads and gently wipe off my make-up from all over my face. It works like a dream and I have fallen in love with it, I don't think I'll ever use anything else, it does a great job of cleaning my face and I recommend it for all of you to try. Let me know what you think!


That's everything guys, I really hope you liked this post, let me know what you thought and if you've tried these products let me know how you liked, or didn't like them. I hope your having a great day, I'll talk to you all soon.

Thanks for stopping by

xoxo

Quinnzell

No comments:

Post a Comment