Monday, 28 August 2017

I'm Baaack!

Hi everyone!

I am BACK! - been gone and away from my wonderful blog and all of you for over a year now! Can't believe it's been so long and I am so super glad to be back and so stoked to be able to be posting again.

This past year has been, so busy and it's been a tough one. I wanted to stop blogging mainly because it was my final year in university so I could focus on that, but as the year went on more and more things happened which demotivated me from taking it up again. It has been so tough getting through all of the pressures, stresses, disappointments and anxiety I have experienced this year, I wont go through it all in detail but, thankfully I did get through it thanks to my amazing family and friends who supported me and stood by my side throughout.

Major shout-out to the squad!

All that is behind me now, I've finished university, which is so unbelievably exciting, and thanks to this year I've come out a much better, stronger, happier person.

I have some really exciting posts coming up, along with some pretty cool ideas I'll be experimenting with. I am so excited to get back into posting and sharing my likes, dislikes and everyday life topics with you all again. I have missed this so much! So keep your eyes on this space and there will be some amazing and cool things coming your way very soon!

The main difference of my blog is that I will be now posting twice a week on Monday's and Friday's. The posts will vary in content, form fashion pieces to makeup, to everyday life and rants, as well as anything I am finding super interesting and want to share with all of you. Head over to my Instagram to keep up with any daily posts I make. https://www.instagram.com/quinnzellie/

I didn't want my first post back to be too long so I'll keep it short and sweet. Don't worry, there is plenty more to come!

So strap in and get ready guys! I have a feeling this is going to be a fun ride.

xoxo

Quinnzell


No comments:

Post a Comment